Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 14 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
5 Miles SSE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE