Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346 Lon: -121.671 Elev: 6601ft.
5 Miles SSE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -23. East wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 8. Wind chill values as low as -23. East wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -13. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -13. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE