Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
6 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 38. West wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE