Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Government Camp - Top (GOV50)
Lat: 45.288°N Lon: 121.781°W Elev: 5000ft.
4 Miles W Government Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE