Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salmon, Lemhi County Airport (KSMN)
Lat: 45.11667°N Lon: 113.88333°W Elev: 4045ft.
8 Miles SE North Fork ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 37. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain before noon, then rain and snow showers. High near 47. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE