Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 16 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
10 Miles WSW Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 46. South wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 34. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 40. West wind 6 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE