Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 12 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Wind Chill-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Government Camp - Top (GOV50)
Lat: 45.288 Lon: -121.781 Elev: 5000ft.
7 Miles ESE Brightwood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 26. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 22 by noon, then falling to around 13 during the remainder of the day. Wind chill values as low as -4. East wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -14. East wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20. East wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE