Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 0 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Base (TIM60)
Lat: 45.332 Lon: -121.713 Elev: 6001ft.
3 Miles S Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -8. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -14. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -16. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 5. East wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE