Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Base (TIM60)
Lat: 45.332°N Lon: 121.713°W Elev: 6001ft.
3 Miles S Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 30. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. South wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE