Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 13 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.76 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Escanaba-Delta County Airport (KESC)
Lat: 45.73°N Lon: 87.08°W Elev: 614ft.
3 Miles SSE Washington Island WI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight A chance of flurries after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values between -5 and -15. North wind 23 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. North wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Door County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE