Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Escanaba-Delta County Airport (KESC)
Lat: 45.73 Lon: -87.08 Elev: 614ft.
3 Miles SSE Washington Island WI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 15. West wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Snow likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Night Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 20. Southeast wind 12 to 17 mph becoming south 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Door County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE