Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346 Lon: -121.671 Elev: 6601ft.
3 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with an east wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -24. Breezy, with an east wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -21. East wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -7. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE