Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
DW9634 Tygh Valley (D9634)
Lat: 45.25783°N Lon: 121.14083°W Elev: 984ft.
14 Miles NW Wamic OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers likely before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 38. West wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE