Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 31 G 40 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in (1010.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Livingston, Mission Field Airport (KLVM)
Lat: 45.69944°N Lon: 110.44833°W Elev: 4656ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Rain before noon, then rain and snow. High near 44. South southwest wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 21. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Paradise Valley, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE