Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
PITTSBURG LANDING (PLFI1)
Lat: 45.6375°N Lon: 116.468611°W Elev: 1357ft.
10 Miles WSW Riggins ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Hells Canyon/Salmon River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE