Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint-14°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Top (TIM70)
Lat: 45.345°N Lon: 121.712°W Elev: 7001ft.
3 Miles SW Lolo Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE