Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Government Camp - Top (GOV50)
Lat: 45.288°N Lon: 121.781°W Elev: 5000ft.
4 Miles SW Lolo Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. East wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE