Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
EW1810 Lostine (E1810)
Lat: 45.4865°N Lon: 117.429°W Elev: 3376ft.
7 Miles S Lostine OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. South wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE