Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 23 G 36 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
7 Miles E Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE