Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1028.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Meacham, Meacham (KMEH)
Lat: 45.51139°N Lon: 118.42472°W Elev: 3724ft.
9 Miles SE Meacham OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE