Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
12 Miles SSE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE