Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
3 Miles NE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE