Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CW9245 Cove (C9245)
Lat: 45.30083°N Lon: 117.813°W Elev: 2874ft.
9 Miles NE Cove OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 49. Southwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 37. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 40. West wind 6 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 9 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE