Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hood River Airport AWOS (KQHD)
Lat: 45.6726183°N Lon: 121.5364625°W Elev: 630ft.
16 Miles NW Wamic OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 42. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 50. West wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain likely before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers. High near 42. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE