Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.42 in Dewpoint33°F (1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW9634 Tygh Valley (D9634)
Lat: 45.25783°N Lon: 121.14083°W Elev: 984ft.
12 Miles E Mount Hood OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. Light southwest wind. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Monday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.