Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.47 in (1033.6 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hood River Airport AWOS (KQHD)
Lat: 45.6726183°N Lon: 121.5364625°W Elev: 630ft.
16 Miles NW Wamic OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 33. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 15 mph.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE