Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
6 Miles ENE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind 7 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE