Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Top (TIM70)
Lat: 45.345°N Lon: 121.712°W Elev: 7001ft.
Lolo Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind becoming east 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE