Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 G 10 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
KB7DZR Joseph (AP890)
Lat: 45.38866°N Lon: 117.23318°W Elev: 3984ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Patchy fog. Patchy freezing fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE