Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
EAGLE CREEK (EGKO3)
Lat: 45.368056°N Lon: 122.331111°W Elev: 732ft.
5 Miles NNE Eagle Creek OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a steady temperature around 33. East wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light west wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light west wind.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light southwest wind.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE