Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
EW1810 Lostine (E1810)
Lat: 45.4865°N Lon: 117.429°W Elev: 3376ft.
5 Miles SW Lostine OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a temperature falling to around 40 by 5pm. South wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 37. South wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. West wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 31. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 10am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 38. East wind 7 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE