Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hood River Airport AWOS (KQHD)
Lat: 45.6726183°N Lon: 121.5364625°W Elev: 630ft.
17 Miles ENE Govt Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE