Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 10 G 16 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
12 Miles SE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 31. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE