Unsettled weather to continue today across the northern Plains and Midwest; severe weather possible Tuesday along Gulf Coast
Unsettled weather will continue today over the Northern Plains and Upper Midwest where wintry precipitation is forecast, with several inches of snow from South Dakota eastward into Minnesota and northern Michigan. A well-defined cold front will advance eastward with showers and storms developing along and ahead of it. Some storms along the Gulf Coast could become severe on Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity48% Wind SpeedWNW 17 G 28 MPH Barometer29.81 in (1010.9 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Billings, Billings Logan International Airport (KBIL)
Lat: 45.80694°N Lon: 108.54222°W Elev: 3648ft.
12 Miles ESE Absarokee MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind around 22 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West southwest wind 16 to 18 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 27. South southwest wind 15 to 17 mph. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Snow, mainly after 11pm. Temperature rising to around 29 by 4am. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches. Christmas Day Snow. Temperature rising to near 30 by 10am, then falling to around 22 during the remainder of the day. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches. Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.