Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 35 G 41 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Livingston, Mission Field Airport (KLVM)
Lat: 45.69944°N Lon: 110.44833°W Elev: 4656ft.
4 Miles W Fishtail MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 49. Southwest wind 22 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Monday Rain before noon, then rain and snow. Temperature falling to around 41 by 5pm. Southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 22. North wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around 9 inches.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Beartooth Foothills, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE