Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
EW0159 La Grande (E0159)
Lat: 45.39865°N Lon: 118.05137°W Elev: 2766ft.
5 Miles WSW Summerville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 42. Breezy, with a south wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 46. West wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain before 4am, then rain and snow. Low around 32. Northwest wind around 9 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 10am. Some thunder is also possible. High near 37. East wind 11 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE