Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 G 12 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
7 Miles SE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. South wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 44. South wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain showers likely before 10pm, then rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE