Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer31.01 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
CW1102 Wallowa (C1102)
Lat: 45.57°N Lon: 117.53°W Elev: 2946ft.
8 Miles SW Wallowa OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE