Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
LOG CREEK (LGFO3)
Lat: 45.496667°N Lon: 121.895278°W Elev: 2800ft.
6 Miles N Lolo Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 44. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Showers. High near 47. West southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE