Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
PITTSBURG LANDING (PLFI1)
Lat: 45.6375°N Lon: 116.468611°W Elev: 1357ft.
12 Miles WNW Riggins ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow before 9am, then rain and snow between 9am and noon, then snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. High near 37. South southwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 10 to 16 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. South wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Hells Canyon/Salmon River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE