Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.44 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
MEARES Cape Meares (AS612)
Lat: 45.46607 Lon: -123.92098 Elev: 1421ft.
4 Miles NNW Tillamook OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 45. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE