Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
2 Miles SE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Patchy fog. Patchy freezing fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE