Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 14 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
PITTSBURG LANDING (PLFI1)
Lat: 45.6375°N Lon: 116.468611°W Elev: 1357ft.
14 Miles NW Riggins ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 42. South wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 56. South wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 41. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 52. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Hells Canyon/Salmon River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE