Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1003.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Iron Mountain / Kingsford, Ford Airport (KIMT)
Lat: 45.81°N Lon: 88.11°W Elev: 1181ft.
5 Miles ESE Dunbar WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 30. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of flurries after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. North wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Marinette County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE