Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Iron Mountain / Kingsford, Ford Airport (KIMT)
Lat: 45.81 Lon: -88.11 Elev: 1181ft.
5 Miles ESE Dunbar WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Steady temperature around 10. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow before 9am, then areas of blowing snow after 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 12 by 11am, then falling to around 6 during the remainder of the day. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wind chill values between -15 and -25. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 11. Wind chill values between -10 and -20. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 5.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Marinette County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE