Significant threat for flash flooding continues across the southwestern U.S.
Heavy precipitation continues to be forecast for much of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall through Friday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches remain in effect for much of this area.
Read More... Humidity26% Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 9 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
WEST FORK (WSFM8)
Lat: 45.815556°N Lon: 114.258333°W Elev: 4420ft.
15 Miles N Shoup ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms, then scattered showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.