Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 20 MPH
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton Airport (KPDT)
Lat: 45.69833 Lon: -118.83417 Elev: 1493ft.
5 Miles SSE Pendleton OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Foothills of the Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE