Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
6 Miles ENE Portland International Airport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 53. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west southwest.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. East wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 6 Miles ENE Portland International Airport OR
45.61°N 122.51°W (Elev. 272 ft)
- Last Update: 6:47 am PDT Mar 10, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 8am PDT Mar 10, 2014-6pm PDT Mar 16, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE