Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
- Wind SpeedE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578 Lon: -122.60917 Elev: 20ft.
6 Miles ENE Portland International Airport OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 34. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 22. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. East wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 6 Miles ENE Portland International Airport OR
45.61°N 122.51°W (Elev. 272 ft)
- Last Update: 10:23 am PST Dec 4, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 3pm PST Dec 4, 2013-6pm PST Dec 10, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE