Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.46 in (1031.6 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
The Dalles, Columbia Gorge Regional / The Dalles Municipal Airport (KDLS)
Lat: 45.61861°N Lon: 121.16722°W Elev: 246ft.
The Dalles OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light west wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Columbia River Gorge of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE