Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
PITTSBURG LANDING (PLFI1)
Lat: 45.6375°N Lon: 116.468611°W Elev: 1357ft.
16 Miles NNW Riggins ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 44. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain before noon, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 56. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Hells Canyon/Salmon River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE