Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity77% Wind SpeedSSE 17 G 29 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint41°F (5°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
PITTSBURG LANDING (PLFI1)
Lat: 45.6375°N Lon: 116.468611°W Elev: 1357ft.
15 Miles NNW Riggins ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 51. West southwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light south wind. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind around 6 mph. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Christmas Day A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.