Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
PITTSBURG LANDING (PLFI1)
Lat: 45.6375°N Lon: 116.468611°W Elev: 1357ft.
16 Miles NNW Riggins ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Rain, mainly before 11am. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Hells Canyon/Salmon River Region, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE