Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint49°F (9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
PITTSBURG LANDING (PLFI1)
Lat: 45.6375°N Lon: 116.468611°W Elev: 1357ft.
16 Miles NNW Riggins ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. South southeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.