Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.669444°N Lon: 121.881667°W Elev: 128ft.
Cascade Locks OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Columbia River Gorge, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE