Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Timber Junction (US 26 MP 37.7) (ODT13)
Lat: 45.75952 Lon: -123.30086 Elev: 780ft.
4 Miles ENE Glenwood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Temperature rising to around 34 by 5am. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow and sleet, possibly mixed with freezing rain before 10am, then rain. High near 44. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain. Steady temperature around 43. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coast Range of Northwest Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE